20070813

"Party my house, be there"

Powered by eSnips.com

Aquí les dejo la rola pa que la bajen.

MxPx


It's about time for a party at my house
And it wouldn't be the same without you
No not at all as I recall
You've got what I need

Bring along yourself and don't forget that smile
And plan on staying a while
Till summer turns to fall, as I recall
You've got what I need

You said you were leaving
I said you were crazy
You said that you have some things to do

I'll see you in a while
And don't forget that smile
What else could there possibly be to do?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Pinche cakes, estaba leyendo el del "mal güey", ahora lo tendré que buscar de nuez.

Haha, nunca te pongo cosas bonitas verdad? Ya verás que un día me fusilo una phrase de algún book. Today's "pocha" day. Tq.
Helenita.